Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tiffany's testimony/Christmas present

I figured this year since i couldn't really get any of you anything special (for Christmas) I will have to improvise...
This year I will just bear my testimony to you, since I know that the gift of exaltation is the best gift that any one can receive, and that the gift of the Holy Ghost is the best gift that we can have in this lifetime. I know that Christ lives. I know that He came to this earth to show us the way, to light our paths, and to overcome all. I know that it is only through Him that we can return to live with our Heavenly Father. We have a prophet on the earth so that we can understand the teachings of Christ. I know that the Book of Mormon is truly the word of God because I have received a witness from my Father in Heaven through the Holy Ghost, and I testify that if anyone will put forth an honest effort to find out for themselves if it is true, then they will also receive this witness because I know that Heavenly Father knows each one of us individually and loves us all the same. I know that even while Christ was suffering for our sins in the garden of Gethsemane he has never stopped loving us. He has never had one bad thought about any of us. He understands that we are all His brothers and sisters and in that He sees the godly potential each one of us has. I know that that is the only way that He could have made it through all of what He suffered. I know that this church has the authority to act in Gods name- the Priesthood, and that this church is the only one that has the ability to perform the saving ordinance of baptism that we each need. I love this gospel, and the peace that I have felt from the knowledge I have received through revelation (both personal revelation and the revelation that is given through the Prophets). I know that this is the only true church on the earth with a Prophet called of God to lead us and direct us in all things. I am so grateful for my Savior and I say these things humbly in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

I love you all and hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas. I am praying for you always!
Love, Hermana Hoskins

No comments:

Post a Comment