Tuesday, May 12, 2009

highlights from letter April 24th

Tiffany has two companions, Sister Hines and Sister Wilkins. Tiffany says that they get along really well and that both like to play basketball, which is nice, since that is one of Tiffany's favorite things to do.

Here are some highlights from her April 24th letter.

"We got to go to the temple today! I was so happy. ... They are keeping us pretty busy but I think that's a good thing. I am learning so much! I can write/say my testimony in espanol. Yo se, que Jesu Cristo es mi hermano y me ama yo se que el libro de mormon es la palabra de Dios y es verdadero! ... What I said was I know that Jesus Christ is my brother and loves me. I know that the Book of Mormon is the work of God and is true! Yesterday my companions and I got the chance to teach some people in what we call the TRC - Training Resource Center. Volunteers, usually converts to the church will come in and act as though this was before they had been baptized. So this was the first time that we got to go the the TRC and I was really kind of nervous. ... The teaching experience at the TRC was AMAZING! It was like we as companions weren't teaching but allowing the Holy Ghost to teach through us as one! It was the most powerful thing I've ever experienced! I loved it! When they would ask a question that I didn't have the answer to one of the other sisters would know exactly what to say! AMAZING! "

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is fabulous!! Sounds like her Spanish is coming right along and more importantly, that she's working hard with The Spirit to get the real work done. :) Keep it up Hermana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so cool, I am glad things are going so well! You rock Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete